Bowling this summer
From July 1 to August 30, you only pay € 17.50 per lane, per 55 minutes.
Instead of an hour, you rent the lane for 55 minutes. In the 5 minutes that remain per hour, we disinfect the seats. If you rent the lane for 2 hours in a row, you play 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Up to 5 people can play on one lane.
BOOK ONLINE If you want to book more than one lane, please give us a call.
Opening hours July and August
|Monday||13:00 - 20:00 hrs||closed*|
|Tuesday||13:00 - 20:00 hrs||closed*|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 22:00 hrs||12:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Thursday||11:00 - 22:00 hrs||12:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Friday||11:00 - 23:00 hrs||12:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Saturday||11:00 - 23:00 hrs||12:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Sunday||11:00 - 21:00 hrs||12:00 - 21:00 hrs|
* Our kitchen is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, but we do serve snacks. Do you want to have a nice dinner? Then you can book a table at the neighbors in Bistro Nice!
We have put together a number of summer packages especially for July and August!
Do you want to go bowling in combination with good food? Check out our summer packages!
Our children's parties can also be booked in July and August!
Our other packages can be booked again from September.
- Maximum 5 people per lane.
- The bowling lanes are rented alternately, we keep a court free between the lanes.
- We spread the arrival of the guests: every 15 minutes a maximum of 2 lanes start.
- You can play bowling on your own shoes, with (free) protective covers over your shoes.
- Each lane has its own bowling balls, every weight is available at your lane.
- Disinfectant and paper is available to clean the balls if desired.
Most important house rules:
- Be nice and patient to other guests and our colleagues!
- Follow the RIVM behavioral guidelines. So stay at home with a cold, sore throat or fever.
- Follow the indicated walking routes in our building.
- Bowling with up to five people per bowling lane.
- Bowling on your own shoes with protective covers.
- Do not go to your bowling lane until we indicate that it is free.
- Only use the balls from your own bowling lane.
- Always follow the instructions of our colleagues!