Bowling this summer
From July 1 to August 30, you only pay € 17.50 per lane, per 55 minutes.
Instead of an hour, you rent the lane for 55 minutes. In the 5 minutes that remain per hour, we disinfect the seats. If you rent the lane for 2 hours in a row, you play 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Up to 5 people can play on one lane.
BOOK ONLINE If you want to book more than one lane, please give us a call.
Opening hours July and August
|Monday||13:00 - 20:00 hrs||closed*|
|Tuesday||13:00 - 20:00 hrs||closed*|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 22:00 hrs||13:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Thursday||11:00 - 22:00 hrs||13:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Friday||11:00 - 23:00 hrs||13:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Saturday||11:00 - 23:00 hrs||13:00 - 22:00 hrs|
|Sunday||11:00 - 21:00 hrs||13:00 - 21:00 hrs|
* Our kitchen is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, but we do serve snacks. Do you want to have a nice dinner? Then you can book a table at the neighbors in Bistro Nice!
We have put together a number of summer packages especially for July and August!
Do you want to go bowling in combination with good food? Check out our summer packages!
Our children's parties can also be booked in July and August!
Our other packages can be booked again from September.
Most important house rules:
- Be nice and patient to other guests and our colleagues!
- Follow the RIVM behavioral guidelines. So stay at home with a cold, sore throat or fever.
- Follow the indicated walking routes in our building.
- Bowling with up to five people per bowling lane.
- Wait before going to your bowling lane until we indicate that it is free, or it is the time you have booked.
- Only use the balls from your own bowling lane.
- Always follow the instructions of our colleagues!
Bowling is an indoor sport. While playing bowling it is not necessary to keep 1.5 meters distance, but we ask you to do this as much as possible. We use the following measures this:
- Maximum 5 people per lane.
- A maximum of 8 lanes start on the whole hour and the other 8 lanes on the half hour.
- We will spread the lanes as much as possible, if possible a free lane between the lanes. This is not always possible.
- Each lane-pair has its own bowling balls, (almost) every weight is available at your lane.
- Disinfectant and paper is available to clean the balls if desired.