Due to the current measures, we are closed from the 15th of December. We will let you know as soon as possible when we can open our doors again!
- Reservations are required
- You must report to the reception upon arrival
- We ask you to disinfect your hands upon arrival
- We request our guests to pay with pin as much as possible
- Stay nice and patient to other guests and our colleagues!
- Follow the RIVM behavioral guidelines. So stay at home in case of a cold, sore throat or fever.
- Follow the indicated walking routes in our building.
- Always follow the instructions of our colleagues!
The possibilities depend on the composition of the group:
Children up to and including 17 years are allowed with a maximum of 6 on 1 lane.
For young children, 1 supervisor is allowed per lane.
Adults are allowed with a maximum of 3 on 1 lane.
The adults must keep 1.5 meters from each other during bowling. For that reason the maximum is 3 people.
One household can play with a maximum of 6 on 1 lane.
- A maximum of 30 people may be present at the same time.
- A lane is kept free between each group.
- Each pair of lanes has its own bowling balls, each weight is available at your lane.
- Disinfectant and paper are available to clean the balls if desired.
Food & drinks
Unfortunately our bar is closed. We do not serve any drinks or food.
That is why it is temporarily allowed to bring something to drink yourself (no alcohol). There is also a vending machine with soft drinks that you can use.
As you can understand, our packages are currently not bookable.